Saturday 23 May 2015

Ace Hood Says Sarkodie Is Lying Over Feature; Claims He Got Paid For It

Ace Hood has called out Sarkodie over claims that he was the one
that began proceedings for their collaboration, New Guy.
The duo had shot the video for the song in Miami last week, and
Sarkodie had claimed after he returned that it was Ace Hood’s reps
who had contacted him first.
“I didn’t make any announcement because basically I kind of doubted
it which is bad but then such a call always makes you feel like ‘is
it like a prank or something’ so I got my agents in the States who
actually contacted me that Ace Hood contacted,” he said.
“When he [Ace Hood] kind of checked out what was happening in
Africa, [he] look[ed] at the bunch of people he can connect with, the
type of sound that he was looking for and then lucky for Sark it
was me.”
A fan on Twitter, who didn’t seem to believe Sark’s story, told
Ace Hood about the story, who denied it.
According to Ace Hood, Sarkodie paid him $25,000 for the
feature.
“@cazalbek @kafuitrevor let me find out niggas spreading false
rumors! When dat 25k hit my acc the feature got done! I don’t
play dem games,” he tweeted.

No comments: